Wednesday, January 1, 2014

I'm baaaaack!

I just couldn't stay away. I've been thinking about this blog for a while and talked to a few people and have decided to start blogging again. Not that my thoughts or life are anything crazy exciting or special, but I realized it made me reflect and think. I liked that!

So, alas, I return. Of course I'll talk about my kiddos, (they're quite a hoot this year!) but I am also challenging myself to be more open and honest about the hard stuff too. Then there are always the ridiculous moments of my life because it's me.

Have I bored you yet? You still with me?

If so, thanks for reading. I know everyone and their brother and their uncle's cat has a blog these days. But I so enjoy reading my friends' blogs so I hope you can enjoy reading mine too. Life has changed quite a bit since I've last written and I look forward to sharing what God has been doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment