Friday, March 22, 2013

What to do, what to do....

The other day my lovely roommate and dear friend got asked this question:

"What are you going to do with Nicole?"

A very good question! It got me to thinking...what AM I going to do once Julia gets married? I decided to make a list of my options. A lot of people seem very curious, so I am laying it all out there for opinion! Feel free to add ideas if you have an good ones! I am open to suggestions.

Here they are! In no particular order: 

1. Move into the basement of our current house and become a personal maid/chef for Julia and Peter. I really enjoy cooking and cleaning AND I wouldn't have to move. Double win! What newlyweds wouldn't want their friend living in the same house as them??

2.  Become a cat lady. My sister and I already have a plan in place. In fact, she currently has 2 cats! Purrrrrrrfect :) 

3.  Take up residence in my classroom. My students already think I live at school, so why not make it official? I can totally hide a futon somewhere. Plus it makes for a super convenient commute! I could literally live and breathe work.


4. Go and snag me a feller so I can get hitched. Random guy off the street? Sure! As long as he fits the requirements. I would hate to still be single when I turn 24. The horror! (Just don't tell my Grandma. She specifically told me not to grab a guy off the street.)

5. Simply crawl into a hole somewhere. I obviously will not be able to face life without my dear roommate. Independence? Ick.  If you need me after July, I'll be crying my eyes out somewhere.

That's my list thus far! I'm really working on keeping my options open, as you can see by the wide variety. I'm feeling pretty good about these choices! Only 2 more months to narrow it down...what am I ever going to do??
 

No comments:

Post a Comment